Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Taco Seasoning Mix

Is anybody else tired of buying packets of taco seasoning? Do you use it as much as I do? I love mexican food, and tacos are just an easy meal after a long day. Now I just make my own seasoning....bye bye little packets that get lost in my pantry. I love anything that I can make myself and anything that saves me money. This is easy and you'll be so glad you did it. 

Taco Seasoning Mix

Ingredients:
1/2 cup chili powder
1/4 cup onion powder
1/8 cup ground cumin
1 Tbsp garlic powder
1 Tbsp paprika
1 Tbsp sea salt
Combine all ingredients in a sealable container....tupperware, mason jar, whatever you have on hand will work. Shake the container to mix all of the spices together. I would recommend shaking before each use.
3 Tbsp = 1 packet of taco seasoning

No comments:

Post a Comment