Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

It's fall y'all!

I LOVE FALL!! It's my favorite time of year. I love the leaves changing colors and the cooler weather. I love the smell in the air. I love boots and cardigans and jackets and sweaters and scarves. I love that it's "holiday season". I love seeing my boys in bluejeans and long sleeve button up shirts. I love pumpkins and pumpkin flavored things....especially pumpkin spice lattes from Starbucks. Speaking of which my awesome hubby brought me the afore mentioned treat to work today. I love him! We'll be married 6 years tomorrow....more on that later. :) back to fall loving...This morning I decided that since it is officially fall I was breaking out the boots. Who cares that it's going to be in the upper 80's outside?! Ha! So boots it is :) All of you fall loving people will understand the need for fall even when it still feels a little summerish outside.
Happy Fall Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment