Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Fair Time

I loved taking Caden to the fair this year! He's old enough now to really enjoy the rides and he gets so excited about everything. Jamie and I took him to the Selma fair the first week of October. We had a lot of fun and enjoyed the fried oreos and "cozy dawgs". If you are from Selma, then you know the significance of "cozy dawgs", and if not then let's just say it's the best corn dog you'll ever eat. I really don't even like corn dogs but I always eat a "cozy dawg".





This past Saturday we went to the Alabama National Fair in Montgomery with my Dad. My brother, Johnathan, and his family met us there. Caden and their first born, Hannah, were born two months apart and are the best of friends. I think they were as excited to be together as they were to go to the fair. We were there for a good six hours and those kids rode and rode and rode.
          


Caden's favorite part was the pony ride. He was just beside himself when he saw "real live horsies" and was determined to ride them. Of course we agreed and he had a smile from ear to ear. He thought he was so big. He's all into cowboys right now. He wants to be a cowboy for his day care halloween party. He's so into it that I recorded Hey Dude on the DVR for him and he loves it. Do any of you 90's children remember that nickelodeon show?

We had a great time at the fair this year and can't wait until next year for some more fair food and fun.
Thanks Dad for the wonderful day in Montgomery!!

No comments:

Post a Comment