Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

Pumpkin Dip

This is a great fall dip. It's sweet, but not too sweet. I just served it in my Pampered Chef cool and serve tray, but I saw it here served in a little pumpkin. Too cute!! I actually had a pumpkin to put mine in, but I didn't get around to carving it with everything else I had going on. I think I'll make the time next time because nobody knew what it was in the tray. 
I served it with graham crackers, nilla wafers, ginger snaps, and teddy grahams.

Pumpkin Dip

Ingredients:

1 large cool whip
1 can of pumpkin 
1 box instant vanilla pudding mix
3 Tbsp powdered sugar
1 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice
cinnamon
Mix everything together except cinnamon in a large bowl. Cover and refrigerate for a couple of hours before serving.
Put your dip into your pumpkin or serving dish and sprinkle cinnamon over the top. 

No comments:

Post a Comment