Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Thanksgiving

When I was growing up, we ALWAYS celebrated Thanksgiving with my Mom's side of the family. She is one of five children. There are thirteen grandchildren. Seven of us are married, and there are five great-grands. As the years pass it gets increasingly more difficult to get everyone together. It's been several years since we were ALL together. We were missing a few this year, but it was really nice to see everybody that could make it. The tradition in our family is to do family photos at Thanksgiving. My cousin, Carmen, is a very talented photographer. She took the pictures this year. Check her out here.

Everyone
My mom, brothers, and our families
My little family :)
 Memaw, Mom, and Me
 Silly boys...Caden and his Uncle Andrew
 Hannah and Caden....best buddies
 We may have a few nuts, but I love my family! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment