Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Ok....here goes

I've been thinking about starting a blog for a while. I kept putting it off because I didn't want to start it and then not have time to write new posts, or be a crazy person who writes too much. However, I'm overcoming my irrational fears with a little encouragment from a few friends, and I have decided to go for it. I guess I am now officially a blogger.
So here I am. I'm writing my first post. I'm thinking about my life and which details I should share with the world of blog readers. I want to say something witty, or funny, or encouraging, or empowering, or something...I don't know...something good. I'm not sure that my words will be any of those things, but I hope they will be.
I plan to give you an inside view of my life, thoughts, feelings, etc. You will get to see the real me, even the sides that I'm not proud of sometimes. I try to be Christlike in each moment of every day, but I am an epic failure. (Thank you Lord for your grace and mercy.)
You will get to have a window seat to my successes and my failures, and read about my life - just as it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment